Here's what I've published on stackoverflow so far:
- How does this regex find triangular numbers? (Bonus: power of twos)
- How can we match a^n b^n with Java regex? (Bonus: a^n b^n c^n)
- How does this Java regex detect palindromes?
- How does this regex replacement reverse a string? (I considered this the Holy Grail™ when I first decided to learn regex; I stupidly thought that it was impossible back then).
These aren't part of the series, but use nested references regardless:
- Split string of varying length using regex (an absolutely wonderful problem; I'd like to go back to this sometime in the future to apply new things I'd have learned by then, because the current solution is a bit convoluted).